HOW TO AVOID THE LARGEST IRS TAX PENALTY
August 22 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
IF YOU OWN A 401(K), IRA, 403(B) OR ANY OTHER RETIREMENT ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 64 – 72…PAY CLOSE ATTENTION
Recent changes to qualified retirement accounts and IRS mandated Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) bring advantages and disadvantages. Some changes have the potential to be beneficial; however, you must make sure you are working with the current and up-to-date information so you can avoid costly mistakes.
As of 2020, the new law mandates you start taking RMDs from your qualified retirement accounts once you reach age 72. The new provisions can be complex, with unforgiving consequences. Make one small error and you, and/or your heirs could be hit with severe penalties. This presentation will bring clarity to how the new changes impact your retirement, and how to avoid IRS problems.
YOU’RE INVITED TO A VERY TIMELY EDUCATIONAL EVENT
MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE NEW LAW
TOPICS WE’LL COVER INCLUDE:
• Provisions of the new SECURE Act, just passed into law January 2020, that you must follow to be in compliance with the IRS
• How to calculate your RMDs considering the new law
• How the age change and the timing for RMD withdrawals will effect you
• Whether Roth conversions make sense considering the latest changes
• Tax-saving strategies to offset additional taxes that could result from your RMDs
• Asset allocation strategies to help you avoid cannibalizing your principal when you are taking RMD distribution
Register by phone at: (866) 247-3319 (Toll Free, 24 hours)
Or online at: www.youRSVP.com and enter code DUXCUY